Sunday, December 27, 2009

After a 3-day Christmas Festival

Whew... I was so busy last week preparing for the 3 day Christmas Festival for the school. It was a 3-day activity for the kids to celebrate Christmas. Although I am in China, we still got the chance to observe the Christmas season. I was in utter bliss after everything went successful knowing that we had to prepare for the activity in only 10 days.

Christmas Festival activities including the following activities for the kids:

December 23, 2009 Christmas Caroling competition for children. We had each class prepare a Christmas carol with props, choreography and Christmas symbol costumes. The performances were awesome. I love the infant class's Rudolph the Red Nose Reindeer performance. ;) They are so cute.

December 24, 2009 Christmas Games (AM). The children enjoyed the whole morning with different games prepared for them. I am very happy to see happy faces from the kids. It was a day filled with so much fun and surprises for everyone including my coteachers. It was also tiring after too much excitement plus yelling. :) In the afternoon, it was a time for kids to make their Christmas props for the modeling presentation the next day. The classes were very busy working on their props and costumes.

December 25, 2009 Merry Christmas. It was the Christmas festival program. The children performed equally colorful and impressive presentations. There were poems, songs, dances, plays and modeling. My class were very successful in their dance performance. They dance to the tunes of Jai Ho and I know you want me. :)

It was really a very tiring week for me. I enjoyed it alot. I always loved Christmas activities. Belated Merry Christmas to all! ;)

No comments: