Saturday, January 23, 2010

I Had a Little Pony


I Have a Little Pony
Originally uploaded by telebong23
I remember my first elocution piece was "I Had a Little Pony." I placed 1st in the contest after performng it with confidence and poise in front of the school body. It was one of the memorable experiences in my childhood. I really felt so innocent and happy receiving my gift after the contest. I got a toy clock with an abacus as a prize. ;)

I was 3 years old then and my Nursery Teacher was Maam Joy Pangilis. She is a wonderful teacher who taught me how to socialize, to share, to be free and to enjoy childhood. She continues to touch little children's heart up until now. Thank you maam Joy for all the little life lesson's I learned from your class. mmmwah!

I HAD A LITTLE PONY

I had a little pony,
His name was Dapple-Gray,
I lent him to a lady,
To ride a mile away.
She whipped him, she slashed him,
She rode him through the mire;
I would not lend my pony now
For all the lady's hire.

The real title of this nursery rhyme is really "Dapple Gray."

No comments: