Sunday, June 26, 2011

My sunburnt Arms

I have to deal with this sunburnt arms for the next couple of days until it gets dried up and peeled off then new skin cells will appear. I was on a team building seminar with my school colleagues yesterday at HuLuShanZhuang, Huludao, China. It is a training ground were organizations would bring their employees for certain team building activities. I had great time working with my team in several activities like wall climbing (without those safety ropes), crawling on some ropes, climbing on tires, climbing the mountain blindfolded, balancing on several kinds of bridge, bouncing a volleyball on a drum, crossing on a long wired bridge, and etc. After doing all these activities under the heat of the sun, I got this. waaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa! The sunscreen did not work well. I still had a great time. Of course, I enjoyed the camaraderie and team spirit of my colleagues.

Next weekend, I will be with fellow foreign teachers for our Summer Sports Fest. I am expecting for another burn. hmmmm, i have to double up the SPFs!

No comments: