Saturday, September 3, 2011

Re-watching movies

@ I had a week long rest and it was worth it. My daily routine was to wake up at 11 am, ate anything for brunch, do the laundry, clean the house, watched TV series and movies in the net, played Crazy Eight and Crosswise at www.spogg.com, went to the gym and dance classes, banyamos, re-watched movies again and katorlog. It was the same routine and it was productive.

 This is the only holiday where I never got the chance to travel with my colleagues @Rhose and @Jess. We opted to relax at home. (haaaaay nuay lang gale kel cen.)

 I watched (re-watched) a lot of series from Degrassi, The Glee Project, Supernatural, Fringe, Glee, RuPaul’s, SYTYCD, etc. Whew! And re-watched X-men, X2, X-men:The Last Stand, X-Men:Wolverine after watching X-Men: First Class.

 I enjoyed the Glee Project the most. Damian deserved to win the contest. Samuel also did very well in the tasks. Lindsay was super manipulative and can really act. Alex was very fierce and daring. Luckily, the four gets to be on the show. Damian and Samuel will be in 7 episodes while Alex and Lindsay got 2 episode arcs. But my fave was Hannah. I was saddened she did not make it to the finale. Looking at the aspiring gleeks, they looked very ready to start the new glee cast. I hope all of them get the chance to be on the show. It would be very nice to see new faces and members of glee club.

There were also sales in the mall and I got a pair of white sandals from a Horacio Pagani shop. wait... Who is Horacio Pagani? I know Horacio Pagani is a popular car designer. I am just wondering if he is now designing clothes... not sure.

 Classes started this week and I am back to work mode again! ;)

No comments: