Tuesday, March 31, 2009

On Adventure

I am always reminded of this famous quote from MARK TWAIN

"Twenty years from now you will be more disappointed by the things that you didn't do than by the ones you did do. So throw off the bowlines. Sail away from the safe harbor. Catch the trade wind in your sails. EXPLORE. DREAM. DISCOVER."

I always spend my day doing things I think I have to do and not regret in the end for not doing it.

I value everyday as if it were my last. I always find creative things to do in the day. Living away from home may have a tendency to spend days routinely repeated, but I make sure I am different. I always find new ways to spend the day. I creatively come up with new activities to make my day memorable. ;)

This famous quote is like my guide on LIVING in ADVENTURE.

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------R------------------O-----------------E-----------------L-----------------


Whooops... BELATED HAPPY BIRTHDAY to MY DADDY Roger Feliciano.
Thank you for being such a great DAD! I LOVE YOU DAD!
Congratulations on your Ordination. Keep touching lives!
;) HUGS!

No comments: