Thursday, April 30, 2009

Whoooops the TOP 4 REVEALED! Goodbye MATT Giraud!


Goodbye Matt G... The man who has been elimintaed for three times in American Idol. He definitely played his AI game very well. He was one of the humblest, good, down to earth, honest and sincere contestant in AI Season 8. He made great performances and was gaining different praises every week. As he said, he was like a cat with nine lives and had surpassed the Wild Card and given the Judge's Save for this season.

I personally like MAtt amongst the guys. He was my third favorite guy in AI but he ended as the 4th best guy after a very predictable elimination this day. I love his performances on stage as he is like a combination of a Bubble and JT. I loved his HUMAN NATURE and STAYING ALIVE performances.... :)

The contest is down to four contestants with Adam, Allison, Kris and Danny. Who will be voted off next! Hmmmm.. It will be rock and roll theme which means it would be a fun to watch Allison and Adam. I hope Kris would do some good arrangements to make a rock and roll song into a feel good folk/indie rock! ;) For Danny... I think he can just be himself again. I think he has strong voting population but sad to say, I am tired of watching him doing same, predictable, mediocre performance. ;(

I can't wait to see the AI finals. Still, I would want to see Kris and Adam in the final two.

No comments: