Saturday, February 13, 2010

Alphabet Things

Alphabet things tagged


I am just bored and so I have to fill this up. You may do so if you want to!



A – Age: 26 (I am immortal! Whew!)

B - Bed size: Let me measure it… 7 by 4 by 2 (in ft)

C - Chore you hate: ironing! (I do away with it now! I wear clothes without ironing it.. I got ways to have wrinkle free clothes!)

D - Dog's name: Rambo, Ringo, Bobo, Spot, Bobita (huhuhu! God bless their souls.)

E - Essential start your day item: Water!

F - Favorite color: Green and Aquamarine

G - Gold or Silver: Argentum

H - Height: 1.69 m.

I - Instruments: I play guitar and piano but I consider myself a novice.

J - Job title: AS-Early Childhood Education

K - Kid(s): Not for me

L - Living: in my flat.. House 501, Bldg. 6, Hua Long Li, Long Gang District, Huludao, Liaoning, China.

M - Mom's name: Evelyn or Darling!

N - Nicknames: Weng to close friends, Telebong to some relatives.

O - Operations: Thank God… none so far.

Q - Quote from a movie: “Just close your eyes, but keep your mind wide open – Leslie Burke) Bridge to Terabithia

R - Righty or lefty: Right handedness

S - Siblings: Kuya Jojit, Ate Doll and Cheng

T - Time you wake up: 5:45 work days and 1-2 pm on holidays

U- Underwear: Briefs…

V - Vegetables you dislike: Most veggies… Spring Onions, Onions, and most veggies.

W - Ways you run late: In what ways do I NOT run late?

X - X-rays you've had: No idea… yearly I get 1 X-ray for my Visa Renewal.

Y - Yummy foods you make: I can cook Endolsao, Spaghetti, Pininyahang Manok, Pakbet, Kare-kare and Beef Steak.. whew! Thanks dheck.

Z - Zoo favorite: Panda



I am Pro-choice on everything. Take the test if you like.

No comments: