Tuesday, February 23, 2010

My American Idol Season 9 TOP 12 Forecast

I am again putting my clairvoyance power to audaciously forecast my American Idol 9 TOP 12. I am enjoying AI once again. I don’t really get to practice my right of suffrage to save a contestant but for the sake of being an AI fan, I am stupid enough to name my favorites for this season.


Top 6 GUYS

1. Andrew Garcia – Everybody loves him. This genius has the voice that is Danny Gokeyish on the highest level. He is the cannon fodder of this season which will reach him all the way to the top 2 of this season. He is a cannon fodder. I also like him because of his being an honorary Filipino and being friends with my fave youtubers like dustin domingo and aj Rafael.
2. Jermaine Sellers- I prefer him over Todrick Hall. Jermaine  is a black male diva. We will surely like to see his performances in the future. Todrick’s plight in AI is a total chaos.
3. Aaron Kelly – Amongst the young contenders I think he would most likely be in the top 12 because he is cute and likeable. He needs to smile more often on and off cam to gain more support.
4. John Park – We need an Asian to make it to the top 12. He looks awesome on stage. I think he has good fan base.
5. Casey James – What would Kara feel without him in the top 12? I think he would better be on the top 12 compared to Tim Urban.
6. I am thinking of the last place... Would I want a LATINO Joe or a guy with a GUITAR Lee on the top 12? Let me think… Ok... LEE DEWYZE. He can be the dark horse for this season.
Top 6 GIRLS
1. Katie Stevens – Hands down she is my favorite among the girls. I would want to see an Andrew vs. Katie finale. I hope it would be possible. She needs to make sure her performances would be very good. Unlike AI S8 Arriana failed to make it to the top 12 after singing Abba song even though she was an early favorite.
2. Crystal Bowersox – She is superb in her performances. She is a naturally born musically intelligent person. She deserves to be in the top 12.
3. A beautiful white girl should make it. I prefer Janell Wheeler over Didi Benami because she is prettier. Hehehe
4. We also need a black female contestant. Amongst the black female contestant Haeley Vaughn is a stand out. Being very country with a package, she is a sure shoo-in the top 12. Michelle and Paige Miles are not that exciting,
5. Ashley Rodriguez- She will be in top 12 because of her being star material. She has a latin family name that means different audience in.
6. Having many good female contestants, I find it so difficult to choose the last spot. Whew will it be Siobhan, Lilly or Lacey? I think Siobhan would be very cool. I want to see her belting out high notes in the top12.

What is your prediction?

1 comments:

Dee said...

wow, fearless forecast!

No comments: