Sunday, February 21, 2010

My eaglet, my friend


My eagle, my friend
Originally uploaded by telebong23
To set free...

Last winter, I had to take care of this eaglet. I found her flying through our apartment and bumped into the glass window and fell off the ground. I hurriedly got the eagle and see if it was still alive. I checked its legs and it was wounded. I nursed the eagle for a month until the wound on its legs were cured.

When it was ready to fly again, I happily set the eaglet free. How I wished it would return to see me again. ;) I miss my eaglet, my friend.


;) Did you ever find an animal? What did you do then?

http://dailybooth.com/u/1x7ez

2 comments:

Dee @ A Deecoded Life said...

wow, an eagle! how cute. sana nga it comes back for a visit.

roel_weng83 said...

oo nga ang cute nga. our pet fluffy the rabbit recently died. huhuhuhu