Wednesday, February 17, 2010

Vday blast!

I had a blast with fellow Pinoys in the city. We had so much fun at the KTV last Valentines Day. Although we don’t have dates but we still managed to have a group date and enjoy the company of each other. The night was filled with so much laughter and dance. We also enjoyed playing Uno, enjoying card games and drinking.


Thank goodness that it is holiday this week. So I get to sleep whenever I like. Sleep, sleep and more sleep. I also enjoy watching movies in the morning. I just love holidays.

Wait! I really have nothing new to say. I had a great day today. I ate Tacos for breakfast courtesy of my very good friend Dheck. In the afternoon, I went shopping with Rose and Jessie. Every Chinese New Year, everything is on sale. Thus, it is time for shopping! We bought Casio and Rarone watches at a good price. I also bought watches for my mom, dad and myself. I spent like 1500 Yuan for the watches. I also bought a new black bag. I like its style because you can wear hand carry or as a messenger bag. It is also big enough to put a lot of trash inside. It comes with a very cool design. After 4 years of stay in China, it was my first time to buy a peeler and hair brush. I bought the peeler because last weeks, as I was preparing the dinner, I could not find the old peeler at home. I got really irked looking for it because I don’t really know how to peel vegetables well - potatoes to be exact. I also needed a hair brush because I would love to make my hair long and see how it would look on me. Oh, I also bought a washable silicon cover for my lappy toppy.

 Have a great week! 

1 comment:

Dee @ A Deecoded Life said...

wow, you bought so many things. :)

it's nice to celebrate valentines day with friends.