Wednesday, February 10, 2010

Shuffle the songs in your ipod!

I’ve got nothing to do before I sleep so I thought of doing this tag from a friend in facebook.




RULES:

1. Put your ipod or media player etc. on shuffle.

2. For each question, press the next button to get your answer.

3. YOU MUST WRITE THAT SONG NAME DOWN NO MATTER HOW SILLY IT SOUNDS.

4. Tag 6 or all of your friends. (I am encouraging others to do as well!)

5. Have Fun!

Out of 2021 songs in my ipod, these answers came out:


1. If someone asks "Are you okay?", you say?

Above all Else – Vicky Beeching ( I love this song!)


2. How would you describe yourself?

More than Words - Extreme


3. What do you like in a guy/girl?

Everytime I see you – Fra Lippo Lippi


4. How do you feel today?

Total Eclipse of the Heart – Carly Smithson (American Idol Season 7)


5. What is your life's purpose?

You’re so Vain – Brooke White


6. What is your motto?

Torn - Creed


7. What do your friends think of you?

How Great is our God- Chris Tomlin

8. What do you think about very often?

Yi Ba San – 183 Club (Yi Ba San means One Umbrella)

9. What is your dream?

Sorry - Cueshe

10. What do you think of your best friend?

Here I Am – Leona Lewis
11. What is your life story?

If I was your woman – Syesha Mercado (American Idol Season 7) Wahahahahaha! This is funny!

12. What do you want to be when you grow up?

Beautiful Women – Boys to Men (wahahaha.. Epic Win!)


13. What do you think when you see the person you like?

Girlfriend – Avril lavigne.. (bwahahahhaa!)


14. What will you dance to at your wedding?

Speechless - Beyonce


15. What is your hobby/interest?

Heaven – David Archuleta


16. What’s your biggest fear?

Silent Night – Billy Gilman (hehehehe.. I have fears for silent night?)


17. What do you want right now?

Shine – Regine Velasquez (I want to shine! Wahahaha)


18. What do you think of your (boy/girl)friend?

A Story About a Girl – Our Lady Peace ( This is cute!)


19. What is your favorite song?

Anything You Want – David Choi (This song is cool!)

20. What do you want to do after answering these questions?

Your Guardian Angel – The Red Jumpsuit Apparatus



I enjoyed doing this. Some answers matches while others are funny and absolutely epic! ;)

No comments: