Monday, January 4, 2010

Frostbites Stuffs and Frozen Delights!

During winter, one of the most exciting highlight is what I call the frostbites stuffs and the frozen delights. I am not talking about cold crepes, sundaes, ice creams nor popsicles. What I am excited to see are the frozen ice sheets on my windows, the frozen water from the kitchen area and some fascinating ice formation.

When I was a kid I am dying to see real snow. In the Philippines, which is a tropical country, seeing a snow would be inconceivable. Thus, the first time I saw snow in China really amused me. However, for some people, snow and ice wreak havoc. On the other hand, living in a winter environment makes you experience some very cute frostbites stuffs and frozen delights. :)

Here are some pictures of ice sheets formed on my glass window. I love how these ice create very beautiful designs and formations. Each sheet design is unique.

Photobucket


Photobucket


Photobucket


Photobucket


Aside from ice sheets on windows, our kitchen sink looks like this. We wont be able to use it to wash dishes. I use bathroom sink instead. hehehehe.

Photobucket

stalactite and stalagmite frozen delights...

Photobucket

Also, I have the frostbites popsicle. I was about to cook breakfast only to find out that last night I left the pan with water and the laddle in it. In the morning, the water froze and the laddle was stuck. It now looked like a frozen popsicle.

Photobucket

Photobucket

Great frostbites stuffs and frozen delights!

Photobucket
Photobucket

heavy snow!

http://www.telebong23.blogspot.com

;)

3 comments:

Dee @ A Deecoded Life said...

hahaha i luv the ice formations on the windows. wala bang heater yung kitchen nyo? yikes!

roel_weng83 said...

ang kitchen lang walang heater..huhuhu... pero super lamig talaga dis year.kaya medyo ganun katindi ang ice formations sa windows.. ;)

Anonymous said...

aww..would love to experience snow someday..hehe -cate L.