Saturday, January 2, 2010

Top 25 Most Played Songs in my IPOD for 2009

What would be the most played song in my ipod for 2009?

25. Great DJ - The ting tings ( I just love to dance with this song! Had it as my ring tune for 2009)

24. All She wants to do is dance - Kris Allen

23. Hey Now - FM Static (...please dont ask me what i like about you cause its every little thing you do and thats just the way you make mei.)

22. Radar - Britney Spears (Whew! Why was this on my most played song?)

21. Better in Time - Boyce Avenue (wow! Their version is amazing!)

20. Yo te Quiero - Alexis and Fido Ft Camila (I just love to dance along with this Spanish song... thanks Ruth for this great song!)

19. Right as Rain - Adele (Everybody should know Adele.. amazing singer!)

18. No Promises - Shayne Ward (very handsome!)

17. She Works hard for the money - Kris Allen (Love the Santana-ish style!)

16. The Man Who Can't be Moved - The Script (Awesome!)

15. Natutulog ba ang Diyos? - Gary Valenciano (Ang buhay mo ay mayroong halaga sa Kanya!)

14. Wait for you - Elliot Yamin

13. Over You - Chris Daughtry

12. Tonight - FM Static (another song I fell in love with from FM Static!)

11. I'll Never Go - Erik Santos (Another OPM on the list)

HERE are the TOP 10

10. One Sweet Day - Boys to Men (This song does not get old.)

9. Gun Lae Gun - Witwisit Hirunwongkul (My fave song from the movie Love of Siam)

8. The Truth - Daniel D. (Love making song.. wahahaha)

7. I Gotta Feeling - Black eyed peas (:) moving and shaking)

6. Di Bale Na Lang - Andrew E. and Regine Velasquez (Love this song especially the dancing beat.

5. Nobody - Wonder Girls (Who does not know the dance step to this song?)

4. Man in the Mirror - Michael Jackson

3. When the Lights Burn Out - Chris Cendana (Amazing Youtube Original Singer!)

2. It's You - Super Junior (Love SUJU!)

1. Lie to Me - Shane Mack (Yahooooooo!) I recommend this song! Two-thumbs up!

No comments: