Thursday, January 21, 2010

Happy Birthday Mader!

Free Image Hosting at www.picturetrail.com     It was my mom's 55th birthday yesterday! How I'd wish to be in Zamboanga and personally greet her on her very special day. Jokingly, my father told her that it is her Sardine Year! wahahaha...555 Sardines ika nga! ;) Aside from taking care of us, I Thank you for creating the right spirit in the house. Our home is a place worthwhile because of the atmosphere you created for all of us. Thanks for the love, the scoldings and the kisses.




Happy Birthday Mommy! ;) mmmmwah! I Love You! I pray for blessings of good health and guidance be upon you always. May you have more and more birthdays to come. :)



From,



daddy, me, kuya jojit, ate dolly, checheng.Free Image Hosting at www.picturetrail.com





"A mother is...one who can take the place of all others, but whose place no one else can take." -G. Memillod

No comments: