Thursday, January 7, 2010

The Land before time...

After reading deecoded.com, I totally agree with heidee. This film also made me teary eyed! ;) I love this film so much and it remained one of my favorite childhood films. I also remembered crying over the films "An American Tale" and "Radio Flyer." However, this film was the best. Also, I love the soundtracks of this film including the renowned "If We Hold on Together." Every year, when my teaching theme is about dinosaurs, I show this film to my kids. Some of them really cried watching the film. I don't show them the film for them to cry but to show them the value of a family and having good friends around in times of tragedy.
Look at this pic. It was taken while I was showing the film to my kiddos. This was the part where Little Foot was longing for his mom... ;( huhuhuhu

Photobucket

4 comments:

Dee @ A Deecoded Life said...

strange, i can't seem to view the pic. :(
will try again later.

roel_weng83 said...

oh no why? may be later... ;)

Dee @ A Deecoded Life said...

ayan, kita ko na. hahaha nice outfit. talagang ganyan itsura mo while teaching?? hindi ka naman mukhang sad dito eh.

roel_weng83 said...

hehehehe.. it's good na wala akong dress code sa school. I can wear whatever I want basta comfortable lang. Yahoooo!