Thursday, January 7, 2010

Making Frosty the Snowman...

After a heavy snow, my kiddos are very excited to go out and play snow ball fight.... hehehehe! kasi very ignorante.. I also enjoy playing with snow. ;)

Yesterday, instead of having a snow riot, I asked them to gather around and make FROSTY!!! It was really very difficult to make a snowman. I really wanted to turn the body into a round ball but it was tedious. Everytime I form a round ball, some snow would eventually fall down. Making the head was also chilling. I had to wet my gloves and form the snow ball until a good circle would be formed. My hands were really cold and freezing. However, we all enjoyed making Frosty, the Snowman.
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket

2 comments:

Dee @ A Deecoded Life said...

awww cute. inggit! i wanna touch real snow!

roel_weng83 said...

like little ice flakes inside the freezer. ;)